Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dollar Store Halloween Finds

I saw this ugly dollar store owl project on either Pinterest or a blog. 
I wish I could remember because I'd love to give her credit on my blog. 
Anyway, after I saw it somewhere I went to the Dollar Tree looking for black birds, 
and there was the ugly owl!!! I had to buy two. One for me and one for my sister. 
I also found a jackpot of black birds, 
and some lovely pumpkins that I couldn't pass up.
After a good 6 coats of off white spray paint the ugly owls are now super classy!
Here are the classy owls with the pretty $1.00 pumpkins.
And with a few of the $1.00 black birds (which I bought 12 of).
Thank you mystery owl painter for the inspiration! 
And thank you Dollar Tree for having ugly owls and black birds!
I'm linking to the following: Somewhat Simple

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Who knew something so chic could come from something so kitschy?! Well done.
    I'm your newest follower.
    pinspiring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween tablescape is wonderful. Love the scattered crows all over the table. Great job with the ugly owl makeover.

    ReplyDelete